Nigma - Steel Grey
Nigma, meaning 'star' in Arabic is another pattern inspired by the Khaymaiya (Arabic خيّامية Khayyāmiyah) or Egyptian Tentmakers Appliqué. Or more specifically, a Khaymaiya quilt Caitley grew up with in her family. This eight pointed star motif was an inspiration from the star pattern at the center of that quilt. To see the quilt and learn more about The Egyptian Tent Makers, head over to the blog.
- Hand screen printed on 100% Belgian linen with Eco-friendly dyes and inks.
- Linen is a medium weight fabric; Natural colour
- 14 yards currently in stock.
- Print colours: Creme, Olive, Ruby, Steel Grey
- Motif size: 6" x 6"
- Repeat size: 10.5" h x 9 5/8"w
- Fabric width: 54"
- Fabric care: Dry Clean Only
- Best uses: draperies, pillows, light upholstery, table top.
Please note: Yardage is made to order and has a 5-6 week lead time unless currently in stock.
Designed and Printed in the USA.